Monday, January 31, 2011

USC - Advanced Production Class

As promised, here are some links from my talk about Audience/Community Building.

Jonathan Coulton's Code Monkey


Here is a link to an excerpt from Scott Kirsner's book.  I haven't assigned the whole book but I recommend that you read this free excerpt and get the book if you feel that it will help with your particular goals.
Tony Schwartz.  I highly recommend going to a used book store and getting The Responsive Chord.  It is an old book but one that speaks directly to the issues of audience and resonance.
Ron Ploof - Read This First   Free audio book but I highly recommend buying it.  Visit Ron’s site www.RonAmok.com 
The Resonance Principle - Fast Company Magazine Blog.  More information from and about Tony Schwartz, brand wizard.
All the best,
fs

1 comment:

Ron Ploof said...

Thanks for the recommendation, Fran!