Friday, October 9, 2009

I had a great time speaking with the Online Studies grad students on Tuesday night (Oct 6, 2009).
My new presentation "Audience as Currency" was finally finished in Keynote. I am happy with it as it covers the 13 "development ideals" that I am now including in all audience lectures (and features great video of Matt Lauer with hair from his days as our HBO Entertainment News spokesperson).

I wish, however, I had spent more time on marketing.

The conversation turned to their projects which are ready to launch in a few weeks.

Their projects were all very interesting and their minds were increasingly on marketing the ideas and the sites. To that end we had a great discussion for about an hour after the lecture.

These are bright people with great work experience in the real world due to internships with this Annenberg degree course.

fs

1 comment:

Katie Hillier said...

Thanks so much for coming to talk to us! I loved the idea that "Audience is Currency." I pasted it above my desk at work. I'm still going over your presentation - it was very informative. I look forward to using some of your ideas when I launch my social street style community, UrbanSalt.com.