Sunday, August 22, 2010

Online Audience Building Class

Yes. I'll be teaching a class at UCLA Extension. It is called Building an Online Audience.
It is actually the culmination of my experiences at HBOlab coupled with some specific consulting jobs since the lab was sold last year. I seem to be immersed in projects that are audience-centric. I am now often asked to help people with their blogs/websites/content platforms, that I thought I would put much of what I have learned, into a 12 week course.

I love teaching. I miss it. E! was essentially built as a teaching business. Since all executives had been producers and content creators of some kind, we taught the newly hired how to produce the "E!" way.

I will be using the blog, in part, to speak to this class. And I'll try and update more frequently.
fs

No comments: